This course will teach you how to develop and nurture all types of relationships by using your emotional intelligence to inspire and connect with others on a much deeper level.
This six-part series extensively explores interpersonal relationships, empathy, and social responsibility. You will learn how to build strong interpersonal skills to help you work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team and establish mutually satisfying relationships build on trust and compassion.
This course utilizes exercises, activities, and reflection pieces to help you identify and practice ways to enhance each competency within the interpersonal composite scale. This program dives into the competencies that help improve your social skills and relationships with others.
Minor Program 4 Overview
Develop your interpersonal skills with emotional intelligence to build strong working relationships. This course explores how learning to enhance your connections with others impacts your relationships but also your productivity.
- Develop a toolkit of seven essential tips that can help you build positive relationships.
- Investigate how verbal and non-verbal communication impact your interpersonal relationships.
- Make empathy a habit by learning how to empathize with your “enemies” to enhance your ability and see from different points of view.
- Observe how your personal social responsibility relates to your company’s corporate social responsibility code.
- Discover ways to enhance your social responsibility to gain a greater sense of self-purpose.
Carolyn Stern is the President and CEO of EI Experience - an executive leadership development and emotional intelligence training firm. She is a certified Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Development Expert, professional speaker and university professor.
Stern's emotional intelligence courses and modules have been adopted by top universities in North America. She has also provided comprehensive training programs to business leaders across the continent in highly regarded corporations encompassing industries such as technology, finance, manufacturing, advertising, education, healthcare, government, and food service.